Are you seeking a scholarship program for your degree program? If yes, here is the good news for you. This article will help you find a fully funded scholarship for international students. Higher Election Commission (HEC) has recently announced the HEC Cuban Government Scholarship 2022 for medicine.
Candidates willing to continue their studies in the medical field have the best opportunity to avail themselves of this scholarship. Both male and female candidates can apply for the one Cuban government scholarship 2022.
Candidates from any area or having any language of Pakistan of Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK) are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Moreover, the applicant must be secured 70% marks in FSC or 60% marks in Matric/SSC academics.
To apply for the one Cuban government scholarships for international students, you can reach out to the official website of HEC. After reaching out to the official website, you must go to the “Learning Opportunities Abroad” category. Then you must fill out the application form and take the printout after registration.
Willing students can apply for the Cuban government scholarship 2022 till 12th September 2022. The selection process will be done on the merit base according to the formula of 50% Matric and 50% FSC marks.
What will the HEC Cuban Government Scholarship 2022 Provide?
The selected candidates will get the following benefits from the HEC Cuban Government scholarship for medicine:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Hostel Accommodation
- Food according to the rules of Cuba
- Monthly Stipend for living contributions (100 Cuban Pesos)
- One-time Travel grant of 300,000 PKR.
The interested candidates who are willing to apply for one Cuban Government scholarship program must fulfill the below criteria;
- Candidates must be Pakistani or Azad Jammu Kashmir citizens.
- The age should be between 18 to 25 years at the time of applying for this scholarship.
- Candidates waiting for the results are not eligible for the HEC Cuban scholarship.
- Interested students must have 70% in the FSc (Pre-Medical) to apply for the scholarship program.
- Students who want to appear based on SSC/Matric or “O” Levels must achieve 60% results.
The following documents are necessary o complete the process of one Cuban government scholarship:
- Photocopy of application form of the HEC Cuban scholarship.
- SSC/Matric or “O” Levels certifications with IBCC or equivalent attestations.
- FSC/DMC certifications with IBCC or equivalent attestations.
- CNIC’s copy of Father or Guardian.
- Original Certificate of “No Criminal Record”.
- Candidate’s Birth certificate.
- Photocopy of candidate’s passport having validity for 6 months.
- Medical certificate (original & must be Medical Superintendent of District Head Quarter Government Hospital also attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs MoFA)
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Cuban government international student scholarship is 12th September 2022. The HEC e-portal will be closed on 12th September 2022 at 4:00 pm. So, make sure to apply it before.
How to Apply
Interested candidates willing to apply for the one Cuban government scholarships for international students can apply online. You can visit the official website of HEC to apply for the scholarship.
Apply Here for HEC Cuban Government Scholarship 2022
After visiting the above link, complete the application form by filling in your required information. Don’t forget to take a print after the application form registration.
What are the Selection Criteria for the Cuban Government Scholarship 2022?
Once you successfully apply for the Cuban government scholarship, the process with being starts.
- The selection of candidates will be made based on merit.
- The merit formula is based on 50% Matric & 50% FSC.