Hello, friends here we have Telenor balance save code for you. Are you worried about your balance loss while using the internet on the Telenor network? We have brought a solution for you. Telenor Balance Saver is a new service that allows you to save your internet balance while using the Telenor Network. This will help you stay online for longer hours, without worrying about losing your balance or being disconnected. Here we have a list of Telenor balance save code.
Telenor has introduced a new system of balance security that the customers requested so they can save their balance while using the internet. If you are a Telenor user then you can activate the service.
There are 3 different ways to save Telenor balance while using the internet.
Telenor Balance Save Code #1
If you are a Telenor user then you can activate the service by dialing the following code:
- Dial * 7799 #
- It will show a pop-up
- Press 1 here
- Your “Balance Unlock Service ” will be activated.
It is an easy-to-use and easy-to-activate service, but it seems like there is not much value in this function. The service allows you to save your balance, but it does not give you any additional data. In fact, the only thing that it does is that it prevents your balance from being deducted by Telenor while using the internet. However, there are still other ways to prevent this from happening. .
Also read: how to Topup free-fire with Easypaisa
Telenor Balance Save Code #2
Telenor has launched a balance lock and unlocks service for its postpaid customers. The service will help the customer to lock the internet usage and prevent from deduction of balance while using the net.
- Dial 345
- Press 1 to select the Urdu language
- For billing information press 1 here
- For Call & SMS bundles press 2
- For any complaint press 4If your subscription is still valid, then you don’t need any further action as your subscription will automatically get renewed whenever required by Telenor. However, if your subscription has expired then it must be renewed before activating this service otherwise you won’t be able to use this facility even after activating the same with an invalid SIM card whose validity period has expired
Telenor Balance Save Code #3
This method is saving the Telenor balance by mobile setting.
To avoid being charged for your mobile phone’s data plan, you can check the applications on your phone to see which ones are using data. To do this, go to “Settings” and tap on “Network Settings.” Tap on “Mobile Data,” and you will see a list of all the applications that use data. Check the boxes next to any applications you don’t want to use data with, and uncheck the boxes next to those applications you do want to use data with.
Telenor Monthly Call Packages
Telenor Call Packages are available for both postpaid and prepaid customers, with different features and benefits. The Telenor Call Packages offered by the company include: Here are other Call packages by Telenor.
- Free First Call Offer. Rs. 5 incl. tax Dial: *888#
- Telenor Good Time Offer. Rs. 6 incl.
- Monthly Easy Card 700. Rs. 565 incl.
- Monthly First Free Call Offer. Rs. 10 incl.
- Weekly Easy Card Extreme. Rs. 300 incl.Weekly Voice Lite. Rs. 25 incl.
- Weekly Easy Card Plus. Rs. 180 incl.
- Haftawar Chappar Phaar Offer. Rs. 100 incl.
Subscribe to Telenor Call Packages
- Talk Packs (Monthly) – These monthly packages allow you to make calls at discounted rates during specific days or hours. They also come with other exclusive features such as voice mail alerts and balance notifications via SMS. You can purchase these talk packs from any retail outlet that sells Telenor products, either online or offline.
- Talk Plans – You can also choose from one of our many talk plans that offer weekly/monthly discounts on all calls made within Pakistan or abroad (international). This way you can save money while making international calls by purchasing an international calling pack instead!
We hope you have liked the article about Telenor balance save code, and it was useful for you. If you have any queries related to this article then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by commenting below. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible.
Topic we have covered here is about.
- telenor ka balance save code
- Telenor balance save code
- how to save balance in telenor